Monday, January 18, 2010

Solving the cup issue....

I don't know if your house is like mine or not, but this what my counter ends up looking like at the end of the day. Making me seriously envy my sister-in-laws drinking fountain she has in her HOUSE! Jealous.

Anyway, I've been trying to think for a while how to solve this. I even contemplated buying those expensive name cups at Toys R Us. But I would have to special order two names because they aren't common. Anyway, I saw this idea and knew I had my solution. I even had Staz-On but I had never used it. So, I picked up these plastic tumblers fairly cheaply at the big store that starts with W. And I stamped the names for each of my kids on three cups each. They get one cup a day. And the know which one is theirs. I threw the rest of the gross cups away. Yeah. #1 on my project list complete.

And yes, I did wash the cups and the ink really does stay on! (Hence the name)
Nice new, clean, personalized cups!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have the cup problem too. We have tried to use the color of the day method....but because the colors change from day to day they get confused about what their color is. I need to use your method or else make sure their color never changes.

    ReplyDelete