Friday, February 18, 2011

Nutella Hot Chocolate

Photobucket

I'm on a bit of a Nutella kick lately. I looove it. It's good spread on graham crackers. Whenever my kids dare venture outside for a minutes in the freezing winter, they think they deserve some hot chocolate. So when they were sipping their store bought I kind, I wondered if Nutella would make some good hot chocolate. I was right! It was so rich and delicious.

Nutella Hot Chocolate
Ingredients:
Milk
Nutella
Whipped Topping (optional)

Nuke some milk in the microwave and then add desired amount of Nutella and stir until combined. Then nuke again for another 20 or so seconds. Top with whipped topping.

Other Nutella Recipes I want to try:
Nutella Pancakes

Nutella Cupcakes

Now go grab some Nutella!

And I have to share my favorite thing I did for Valentines Day: My man-bouquet for my man!
I got the idea here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment