Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY Painted Barbie Undies

Photobucket
I have a creative friend who always thinks of great ideas. One of them is to paint undies (or swimming suits) on barbie dolls, because lets face it: barbies spend a lot of time in the buff. So far we only own one barbie I got at a garage sale, but I thought I would try it. For the top I outlined it with a sharpie and filled it in with nail polish and let dry. For the bottom I just painted it. I think next time I will do a full swimming suit.
Now we have a (semi) modest barbie whether she is dressed or not!

1 comment:

  1. I should tell my dad this! He hates naked barbies and can't figure out why as soon as a kid gets one they undress them and then never put clothes back on. He'd keep sharpies by his desk and make the kids paint clothes on them!!! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete