Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Costumes

I made or semi-homemade three of our costumes this year. For Snow White, I got my inspiration here. I got my basic tutu instructions here and the satin flowers here. It took sixteen yards of tulle to get this baby done. But it so fluffy and girly, I love it.

Photobucket

I couldn't let her be the only one with a tutu, and with a Zumba Halloween party coming up, me and friends decided to make some matching ones:
Photobucket

My oldest wanted to be a Pharoah, which wasn't an easy costume to find. When I finally got around to it, it wasn't too hard. His "robe" is an old thrift store dress I once used to be Cruella Deville, and I got the instructions for the rest here.

Photobucket

Hope you have a great Halloween!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment