Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is someone bugging you for a wish list?

Then you have to add these to your list! These are Tim Holtz - Non-Stick Micro Serrated Scissors. My sister (who used to work at Archivers , so she is up on all of the latest scrap booking gadgets) brought these to Thanksgiving so we could work on our scrabble tile pendants (pics to come).

I have to tell you that these are seriously the best scissors you will ever use. I will never be satisfied by another pair of scissors again. These are so comfortable and so precise. The directions for the pendants tell you to sand off the edges, but these are so precise I didn't need to do that.

So, let that desperate person who doesn't know what to get you know about these. You will have a very merry Christmas if you do. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment