Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sadly....

My gut has been telling me to cut back on this crafty blog. And in my life I have learned to listen to my gut. It has a lot of wisdom.

I know, we have only started this blog a few months ago. I've been amazed that people read it and like what I've made. I mostly started it because my personal blog was becoming a "look what I've made" blog, so I started a seperate place to post those kinds of things.

But, I feel that I have shared most of my great original ideas, and I promised myself it wouldn't turn into a copycat blog with no orginality. I'm not going to close the blog or anything. I will keep it open so people can look up old ideas. I will still post when I come up something terrific. But I guess I don't want to feel guilty when it has been a week and I haven't posted anything. I don't want to feel obligated.

I need to catch up on two years of scrapbooking, I need to make my towel closet not explode when I open it, I need to teach my four-year-old his numbers. I guess what I'm saying is that I need to prioritize. I hope you understand. I hope you still check back in case I do post something great.

Thank you for reading my blog. I've just checked something off my bucket list: Publish something that might make a difference in someones life.

PS. You may have noticed that there are five contributors. I started this blog and I asked a few of my friends to be contributors. They can of course feel free to keep posting whenever they want. Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about feeling like you need to prioritize! I feel like that so often. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete