Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunshine Award



We are honored to receive this Sunshine Award from Craft Envy !! We've made it in the blogging world! Never received a blog award before. Talk about making it my day. Plus, we received it on Tax Day! (The hubbie is a CPA, so we actually like tax day around here). I've been a reader of Craft Envy for awhile now. I've starred or copied more than a few of their ideas. You should definitely check them out.

So, now I get to pass these on to six blogs. If you saw my list I posted recently of blogs I read, it was significant. So, it is hard to choose six. But, here are my awesome picks:

Alchemy Junk. If you love beat- up decorating and comfortable living, not to mention learning how to make magazine type items on the cheap-this is the blog for you. You've got to check them out.

Another blog I've recently discovered and LOVE is All Things Thrifty. They give great advice on redoing furniture (and their projects look simple enough for even me to handle!)
This one is going to make you hungry: Our Family Treat will have you salivating over every single recipe. Yum!



The Creative Crate spends no time bringing you mediocre ideas. Every idea they present is awesome. Do you how many reams of paper and ink cartridges I've used printing out ideas from awesome bloggers like these?





From crafts to home tips, to delicious but simple looking recipes- you will love Its good for the heart!

And my Internet is wigging out and I can't get any pictures to work, but Simply Designing
is another favorite. They always have good ideas.
Alright, winners, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person from whom you received this award.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me this award!

    My blog broke which is probably why you couldn't get photos! It has been broken for a couple of days. But I fixed it! You should be able to swip picts off of it again if you like for your post.

    Yes, I will actually do a post on my blog about how to make the blog buttons scroll on Sunday! That's a great idea to share with everyone! (And I would have emailed it to you directly but I can't find an email address...sorry.)

    Good luck and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! Thanks for thinking of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the award!! :) Lovin' your blog too! GO IDAHO!! :)

    ReplyDelete