So it was on my list to make this adorable wreath but I was feeling too lazy to find that many balloons in the right colors. So, I made my own version out of materials I had around my house. Here is a quick tutorialette if you are interested.
1. Cut foam water noodle to size and use plenty of duct tape to tape it closed.
2. Cut strips off black fabric and wrap and hot glue around the wreath.
3. Wrap black fabric around foam circles and hot glue the back.
4. Cut a piece of foam board to fit the back of the circles and enough at the bottom to glue to the back of the wreath.
5. Use hot glue to glue the ears to the wreath.
6. Decorate as desired. ( I used velcro to attach the bow so I can change it to a Mickey)
I think it turned out pretty cute. I might change it up for the seasons: witch hat for Halloween, pilgrim hat for Halloween, Santa hat for Christmas etc. etc.