Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Card


I got some inspiration for my Christmas Card this year from my Creating Keepsakes magazine. They inspired me to think outside the box for my card this year. They had a layout with instructions for a Christmas tree made out of images of things you would see around your house at the holidays, ie, cookies, ornaments etc.
I thought it would be cute to use my kids eyes to make up the tree. Their instructions were for a paper version, but I thought I would save time and try to do it digitally. It probably took me just as long or longer to figure it out, but I finally did.
Sorry, I should have written down the instructions, and I probably couldn't do it again if I tried. Also in their magazine they had a list of Christmas quotes to use in cards and on layouts. Try something different on your cards this year. It's kind of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Julie! I make my card digitally too. I love digital! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful card I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to make up a digi scrapbook christmas page using this wonderful idea. I love it! Turned out great. If I post my scrapbook page on my my blog, I'll be sure to acknowledge where I got my idea from.

    ReplyDelete