Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things to do with a Crystal Light tube...


So, if you are sick of eating soup to get those cans ready for your presents, here is another way to wrap those small gifts. During my couponing career (it's over now), I stocked up on the Crystal Light, and I kept the tubes.

Sometimes I feel weird keeping garbage, especially after having watched Hoarders a few times. But sometimes it just comes in handy.

Check out this post where someone made a much sturdier container for their Memory Game too. I copied her, but I just took the label off and wrote Memory with a black marker. Somedays you just put more effort out than others. :)

PS. In case you are wondering, I just took the label off and wrapped it with wrapping paper and then added a tag.

1 comment:

  1. That is cute and creative and easy. I could probably handle this....and the memory game container was super cute.

    ReplyDelete