Monday, December 14, 2009

Good deals


So, I went into Toys R Us today for one child to pick his present for his brother... and I came out with this. They had their PlaySkool Cottage stuff for 70% off. So, guess how much I paid for this?

It includes a market, cottage with stove, sink, washer, three packs of food, a nursery, a mobile, a vanity etc...

Retail value was about $400. I paid $99. I know my baby is a little young, and no I don't usually get this much stuff for one Christmas or Birthday. I think she will be getting this stuff for the next three years.

The hubbie thought it was a bit much, but he wasn't too mad. Do you mind storing bargains like this or would that drive you crazy? Would you have bought it if you were me?

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice Pinching Your Pennies posted this as one of their deals? You are ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete