Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Wrapping

Ok, So each year when I start wrapping presents and putting them under the tree--the kids start fighting about who has the biggest present, who has the most presents (which I try to have them each have the same number under the tree but initially they all don't get wrapped at the same time)....what a dilemma!!!
I have tried one method where I wrapped the presents and then in secret mom code I put a shape on the bottom so I knew who's present was who's. It was ok but not my favorite so I went back to writing on tags and then the fighting began again. Plus the secret code method was a little confusing on Christmas morning.
My sister-in-law every year assigns her kids a reindeer name (they don't know who is who) then they find out on Christmas morning. {she has a 15, 13, 11, and 7 year old and they still love it}
Well, this year I have decided that I will wrap all of one child's presents in the same paper. No tag just the same paper. So I went out and bought 8 new rolls of wrapping paper and assign one roll to each person. I hope that this will help with the fighting and with less confusion on Christmas morning. I hopefully will start wrapping today so HAPPY WRAPPING everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We like to put all our Christmas out on Christmas Eve. This is the first year that it has been a challenge keeping everything hidden, but I love their suprised looks on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete