Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lazy moms stain fighting magic

I admit it. I don't take care of stains immediately. Especially with babies who guarantee at least one blow-out a day, not matter what size or brand of diaper you have. Those bm's are just destined to head out the back door.
So, I make a pile of stained clothes and take care of them once a week. And my method works. Almost every time.
So, you need: stained clothing
Your secret weapons: Fels Nafta: (This is the cheese-looking bar. We have gotten our at Winco. They are cheap and last for a long time) and Oxi-Clean.Then you set your washer to soak and while the tub is filling , scrub the stains with yours Fels Nafta. Then when the washer is filled, put a couple of scoops of Oxi-Clean. Then you let it sit for a couple of hours. Or a couple of days depending on how you week is going. Then wash and dry as usual. And wa-lah. Good as new.

1 comment:

  1. Fels Nafta is one of the best inventions ever. I t rates up there with the Magic Eraser. I love reading your blogs. Keep up the good work.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete