Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Important Papers Board

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who gets piles like this:

Whatever happened to a paperless society? Anyway, sometimes in my pile of important papers, the most important ones get lost easily. Imagine that.

When I saw this board I knew exactly what to do with a board I had with vinyl letters that no longer matched my decor. I'm not going to use it for drying art projects though. I'm going to put the most important of the important papers on this board. And they will stay there until I don't need them anymore. Notes for events at school, this weeks recipes etc. etc.

To make, I just painted the color I liked, sanded the edges slightly, and used Mod Podge to adhere some cute cut-outs I had in my stash. Then I add paper to the front of some clothespins and used my GLUE GUN to glue those onto the board.
Don't mind the hand. It probably won't actually be hung on my wall until my husband is done with his busy time. But, I had to check #4 off my list. Because isn't checking things off of your list the best-virtually or not!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this idea on another blog and thought it was very cute. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete