Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Edible Easter Nests

This is one of my favorite treats to make at Easter. When I taught Kindergarten I made these with my students every year. They loved it! My oldest is finally getting to where she can do things like this. It's so fun and super easy! Enjoy!
1 - 11oz. bag butterscotch chips
1 tbsp butter
3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
3 c. marshmallow creme
1 - 12 oz package chinese noodles
coconut
green food coloring
jelly beans or other Easter candy
Melt and mix the first 4 ingredients. Stir the noodles in. Lightly grease muffin tin and drop by spoonfuls into cups. Form cups like nests with your fingers. Put some coconut in ziploc bag with green food coloring and shake until coconut is green. When the nests have cooled, remove them from the muffin tin and fill with green coconut. Garnish with jelly beans and other Easter candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment