Monday, March 29, 2010

My Creative People Reading List

I use Google Reader. I love it. I can scroll through all of my favorite blogs quickly and see what catches my eye. Therefore, I don't have a blog list on the sidebar. Maybe because the blog is one place I can manage clutter.
But, anyway, since I'm in a creative funk at the moment I thought I would share who is on my "creative people" list in google reader and give them a shoutout. Scrolling through this list can give a busy mom sanity sometimes, so thank you. So if you need some inspiration, here are my current favorites. Some you have probably heard of, some maybe not. Enjoy.


Alchemy Junk
Blue Cricket Design
Chocolate Sundaes
Craft Envy
Craft Rookie
Craftaholics Anonymous
Crafterhours
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Giverslog
Homemaking Fun
How Does She
Infarrantly Creative
Inspiring Creations
It's good for the heart
Lil Blue Boo
Little Birdie Secrets
Little Inspirations
Make and Takes
Make it and Love It
Moda Bake Shop
Not So Idle Hands
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
Roots and Wings
Ruffles and Stuff
Simply Designing
Sisters' Stuff
Smashed Peas and Carrots
Someday Crafts
Tatortots and Jello
The Creative Crate
The How-To Gal
The Idea Room
The Polka Dot Chair
U Create

No comments:

Post a Comment