Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bigger pictures (and playdough Easter nests)

DSC03161

I'm playing around with trying to make my images bigger. But, you probably didn't come here just for that, did you?
So, here is a picture of an Easter project we did last year from Family Fun.

This is a great playdough recipe:

1 c. flour
1 Tbsp. cream of tarter
1 Tbsp. cooking oil
1/2 cup salt
1 c. water
coloring
Cook over medium heat until dough leaves side of pan. Knead until smooth. Stays soft in tupperware or plastic bag. Dries on carpet so it can be vacuumed up.

The rest is pretty self explanatory, don't ya think?
Oh, and here is the link I'm following to try to make my pictures bigger. It's a little bigger than what I have been posting. I will have to keep playing. Does anyone else have tips for making your pictures bigger in blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment